Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet The Grad Group


These are the folks (or kiddos as I like to call them, so I feel like I'm in a position of authority) we've been hanging out with all summer. We do churchy things together and have lots of fun. This fall, we're going to expand our group to include many more fun peeps, but I wanted to give a special tribute the these guys who have become some of our favorite people in the whole wide world! Here's a breakdown of who they are:



Matt and Rachel were high school sweethearts who just got married in July. Matt's an Engineer Grad student and Rachel is in the PPA program.



Ian is actually the networking super-star. He knows everyone and kind of has his hands in everything. He's also an Engineering Grad student -- something with thermo-something


Emily - beauty and brains! She's a 5th year Chem Engineering major - and does triathlons in her spare time - an inspiration to me!



And then there's Mitch who is really really tall and just got engaged last weekend! He's a PhD in nuclear something or other.


Yes, all these folks are way smarter than us -- why they like to come over and hang out, we have no idea -- I just try to use a lot of big words and hope they make sense.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Amber you should be in the marketing industry.

Rachel and Matt said...

i just found this...not sure how you get these messages, but hopefully it will be emailed to you or something so you see it. I feel honored to have made the blog....this is cool. I knew you did it, but kinda forgot!

All the pics of Carson are so cute too!