Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let Him Eat Cake


I knew that today would be the day I posted pictures from C's party, but was so disappointed for your sakes when I scrolled through my camera and realized that I didn't really take any -- oopsie. It turns out when you're hosting your son's first birthday party, taking pictures is the last thing on your mind. Here are a few that my sis snapped during cake, but that's literally all I have.



You'll just have to take my word that it was great! The theme was "Rookie of the Year" so I made a bunch of basebally signs. We grilled hot dogs and enjoyed other ball-park snackies. My fam was there + Dan's parents and sister. Also, some of my wonderful extended family drove in as well. And finally, a few of our churchy friends dropped by too.

I really think Carson had a great day -- but more importantly, I did :) I am not in denial that this first party was totally for me ... why else bother, right?

1 comment:

Holly Peters said...

Of course his first birthday is all about you Amber! But that's the only birthday you get - then they become a little more aware of it :) Very cute pics - I love the theme. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.