Friday, September 25, 2009

Some people don't like to toot their own horns ... but I'm not one of them

CHECK OUT THIS DIAPER CAKE I MADE FOR MY FRIEND, SHAY'S, BABY SHOWER LAST WEEKEND!

As a self-proclaimed non-creative type, I am so very proud to share my creation/accomplishment with the world (and by "world", I mean all 10 of you who read this).
All it took was 250 diapers, lots of pretty, pink ribbon and roses, and some MAD skillz! I'm so happy to finally have a "thing". Some girls cook well, some dress well, some have clean houses, some don't lock their babies in cars, and I make a cake you can't eat. So, take that!

PS. For those who were hoping to get some cutie pie, b-day pics, the celebrations aren't over yet, so I'll get 'em up next week.

Thank you, Come Again.

2 comments:

Beth LoSurdo said...

Wow Amber...your diaper cake rocks!! I love it...you are definitely creative!

Unknown said...

very VERY impressive!