Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Headgear

Tonight we decided we're officially in the market. Now that C is a self-perceived expert mover and shaker, he's thrown caution to the wind and is hourly inflicting injury upon himself. Usually he ends up hitting his chin on things (the coffee table, the kitchen step, the bathtub) and bites his tongue. Honestly, in the past week we can count 5 times this has happened (4 involving blood). I'm not sure the whole Twilight craze has caught on w/ toddlers yet, so we're not all that excited about our little guy looking like a vampire. So for now (before all my favorite shirts are covered in Carson's "battle wounds") I'm trying to dream up the ultimate solution.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Let me know if you invent something, because I'm totally in the market! :) What is it with boys and injuries! Eli stands up on the arm of the couch and DIVES OFF. He is constantly covered in bruises and scrapes. Boys, boys, boys... :)