Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation!!!

I just got back yesterday from an extended weekend spent with two of my college roommates in Wisconsin!
Allison and Holly are two of my closest friends - we lived together our senior year at A&M with Lori who has had a big summer herself (she got married earlier in July). We spent the weekend relaxing at Big Bass lake where Holly's in-laws have a cabin. It was so much fun - and I can't wait for the entire Roberts clan to join them up there soon! Holly just had her second baby, Addie (who I absent-mindedly forgot to photograph) six weeks ago. She now has two - Greta, her oldest, is 21 mos. I also loved seeing the reality of day-to-day living with two little ones. Holly is an AMAZING mother (we always knew she would be) and I picked up tons of great mommy tips from her!

On the ski boat (I just got to ride along)
Captain Jon (Holly's husband)
Sweet Greta (who I miss terribly)

Warning: pregnant lady in a swimsuit
Allison and Greta after our canoe trip around the lake

1 comment:

M Roberts said...

i'm glad you had a wonderful time. daniel and mom kept me posted on you. i pr@yed for your travels. happy to see all went well. glad you're back safe!