Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Shower Fun!!!


Last Saturday was such an incredible blessing as a few of my closest friends and family joined forces to throw a baby shower for us! It was so so much fun and came at the perfect time to renew our baby excitement. Our house has received a total baby transformation - with strollers, pack 'n plays, toys, blankets ... all over! I thought that it would always stress me out to have a house full of baby/kid stuff everywhere, but it actually makes me really excited! So here are some pics from the fun day:

Hostesses with the mostesses: Shannon, Erin, Heather, Jenny, Sister, Bel, and Ande


This is the bedding!!! I LOVE IT!

Family: my mom, Angela, me, my mamaks, Elaine, and sister

Friends like family and more family: Lauren and Pat, Granny, Ande, and Nancy

Here's a good profile shot!

Super soft!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry I missed it! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can imagine it must be soo exciting to have all the baby stuff in your house now!

Shannon said...

Wonderful reminders of a memorable day!