Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Still Beaming

Okay, so this morning Carson rolled over. It was COMPLETELY unexpected. We've been pretty intentional with tummy time for about a week and a half now and it didn't seem like he would be rolling over ANY TIME soon. Pretty much he just lays there and pushes up sometimes. But today I put him on his blanket and in about 10 seconds he was on his back. I hope I never forget the little image of him pushing himself onto his side - pausing for a brief moment, and then onto his back he went! I squealed and ran to him and he just gave me the biggest smile back. He's my little hero already!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yay Carson!!!

pamkoch said...

YEAH Carson...more fun tricks to entertain us at work! I'm so happy you made your mommy (and probably your daddy!) so proud.

Shannon said...

So, so proud of you, Carson!!! That smile melts my heart. He is doing so well. :)