Monday, December 29, 2008

Carson's First Christmas


We made it through our first Christmas as a family (mine and Daniel's 5th as a couple!) What fun to see so much family in such a short time. Carson did great traveling around the region and made out like a bandit where gifts are concerned! We were with the Belota family (my mom's side) in LaGrange on Saturday, the King family (Dad's side) in Houston on Sunday, The King Jr's (just my immediate fam) in Cypress on Wednesday and the Roberts (Dan's immediate) in College Station on Thursday. Here are a few pics from the week:

The entire King Family

Mostly we just remember the dogs at my parents

Relaxing/napping at my parents

More dogs at the Roberts'

And a fun photo shoot at home

2 comments:

Shannon said...

He is such a cutie in front of the tree in the Bumbo. Love his smile!

Beth LoSurdo said...

I love the picture under the tree...ADORABLE!!