Thursday, March 27, 2008

There's some weird stuff going on

Well I've decided to share my most memorable pregnancy moment to date. At first I thought I would keep this to myself, for reasons you will soon understand, but figured it would bring more humor to others than embarrassment to myself. Tuesday night I got home from a long day of work and house hunting only to realize I was starving. Of course I could not let the needs of my sweet puppy go unmet, so decided to fill up his bowl first w/ some nutrient-rich Beneful (original formula). As soon as I opened the bag and caught a whiff of the dog food, it suddenly seemed like the most appetizing thing I could possibly eat at that moment. Never has dog food seemed the least bit attractive to me, but I told Wrigley he had better eat it quick or it might not be there. And no, I didn't dare eat the dog food, though I did imagine myself trying a kibble. Still, I refrained, and took myself to Taco Bell (which might not have been that far different ;) but these days a crunch-wrap supreme always hits the spot! But, if the cravings persist, I don't know how long I could neglect the obvious financial benefits to be gained -- hmmmmm.

No comments: