Friday, March 21, 2008

Maybe I'm just a show off

Okay - in my opinion, it seems pretty early, but I think I'm beginning to show. One thing I've been blessed with has been a relatively flat stomach. Don't worry, I've got more than my fair share of body fat, it just doesn't pile on in the outward direction (I find I grow wider rather than thicker). However, when I look down these days, I see much more of my tummy than I ever did before. This is especially weird since I'm nearly 6 ft tall and therefore it's supposed to take even longer for my belly to grow (so I've heard). All that to say, I'm doing a lot of double-takes these days when I walk by the mirror. Daniel definitely notices, but has been very wary of being the first one to bring it up in conversation - a wise move for a man who lives with a woman who very well could bite his head off (or at least a finger) at a moment's notice. I'll probably start taking pictures every couple of weeks and post another slide show so we can all see the transformation.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Girl, you know your body best, so if you think you are showing a bit, you just might be. ;) I can't wait for you to really have a baby belly. I am so excited now to meet baby Roberts and am still confident it's a girl!