Monday, March 17, 2008

Daniel and Amber: In the baby making business since 2008

Well it's official - Amber is with child!!!! We really are so excited and can't wait until October (due date is Oct 4). So far I've been to the doctor 3 times and every visit has been great. We look forward to keeping you up with what's happening at least on a weekly basis. So thanks for checking out our blog and in the mean time please join us in thanking the Lord who has given us and sustained this life inside Amber :)
Meanwhile here's our latest sonogram from week 9

5 comments:

Cassandra Raney said...

Amber... congrats!!! Don't know if you remember me from GBC but it's Cassie Jannsen (now Raney). So excited to hear you guys are having a baby! We have a 2 year old and a 5 week old... mommyhood is amazing! Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

aw thats so exciting. definitely keep me up to date!

Shannon said...

Love the new blog; love your layout; love YOU!!! When can I see you?

Shannon said...

Add us as a link so that you'll have easier access to our blog. :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited about my grandbaby! I love you all soooooo much! We can also vote on what to call the grandparents. : )