Monday, March 31, 2008

Heather's Shower

This Saturday, I was priveledged to be one of the hostesses for my friend Heather's shower (I was 1 of 11 - so she is obviously well-loved). Heather and I have been close friends since 2002 when she mentored me as a college student. We now have shared an office and worked together for 3 years. I can honestly say that Heather has been one of the most influential women in my life - and how fun that we get to experience pregnancy together! It was one of the most fun baby showers I've ever been to. I'm sure partially b/c I'm pregnant, but I still wanted to share some fun pictures with everyone!

The cutest cake ever!

There must have been 50 women there, so I'd say she's pretty set on baby supplies at this point.

The Hostess Pic: all of these ladies go to Grace, and most of them work with me: what a fun job I have! Top Row: Andrea, Marci, Beth, Carolyn, and me. Bottom Row: Erin, Lisa, Heather, Pam, Tristie, Shannon.

1 comment:

RGates said...

That was a really great shower! You all did an amazing job!