Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Kiss

Yesterday morning, Carson laid one on me - and my heart could burst! I'm a big kisser -- and cheeks like his practically beg for smooches. Sometimes I still think I'll kiss em right off. So yesterday I was going to town as usual. Then, he turn toward me, leaned in (mouth open, tongue out) and did his version of mommy's gesture of love. At the time it kind of triggered my gag reflex, because my cheek had been slimed and I didn't want to touch it with my hand (yes, for a mommy, I've got a sensitive stomach) so I had to get a paper towel to dry myself. But then, about 4 hours later at work, I realized -- HE KISSED ME! And now I revel in how sweet the exchange was. He can slime me whenever he wants!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so proud that you have chosen to embrace his baby kiss. I know you don't like anything with a slimy quality to it.