Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sports Camp

This week our church is having "Sports Camp". It's what we're doing instead of Vacation Bible School for the kids this year. Daniel signed up to be a coach - and though it's been tiring, he's had a great time with his fourth graders. Every night he comes home with fun stories about what the day was like. This is definitely an area of ministry we've yet to experience, so way to go Daniel for jumping in!

Also, it was probably embarrassing for him to have his wife following him around with a camera today, I tried to remain inconspicuous, but it was hard with my big belly and bright pink shirt and all. He'll be happy when the attention is focused elsewhere, I'm sure.

I know this pic is blurry, but it's the best shot I got of him during song-time. He won't sing - just does the motions.





and finally, the hero shot!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go for helping out, Daniel, but next time I want to see singing!

Shannon said...

By the way, that last comment came from Matt!