Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My hero!


Today is my sweetie's birthday so of course I need a post dedicated to the greatest man in the world! Here are 4 of the 100 reasons why I think that:
- Daniel is a servant. What a model of Philippians 2, "think not only of your own interests, but also those of others". I can't imagine how hard it must be to continually choose to serve me who is often under appreciative and undeserving. He will be VERY rich in heaven.
- Daniel is responsible. I marvel at his sense of responsibility regarding every area of his life: work, home, family, friendships, etc. (he's as dependable as he is good-looking, folks) Choosing to do the right thing and not taking the easy way out.
- Daniel is playful. This may not be as deep, but I love this about him as much as anything else. He's always playing with Wrigley (making up songs about him, wrestling, hiding, maybe pestering ;) He's always making funny jokes and laughing at mine. He's really so fun to be around.
- Daniel loves well. He has taken the time to learn about me and understand me. Sometimes when I'm down or in a bad mood, he's able to figure out why faster than me. Then he'll get me some ice cream and make it all better - unless the reason I'm down is b/c I feel fat, in which case, he'll go on a walk with me.

Above all else, my husband is a godly man who loves and serves God. What better person to spend my life with and celebrate today!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture! Its great. What a sweet blog. Such respect for your husband! He is blessed by you as well!

Matt said...

Happy belated birthday, Daniel. Hope it was highly celebrated.

Amber said...

And, of course you as well, Matt!

Shannon said...

LOVE IT!! Happy belated birthday, Daniel1