Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dr. Jansky and Me

So here are the updates:
I got to the office at 8:50 and left at 9:15, so it was obviously VERY brief.
My weight has stayed the same over the last month (whew).
My blood pressure is normal.
My white blood cell count went up from 2 to 3 (whatever that means). She ran a blood test at my last appt b/c it was low. It's still low, but a good sign it's increasing. She'll check again at my next appt. She speculated that it could have something to do w/ the marrow in my back (as a result of my back surgery from long ago) but wasn't sure - nothing to worry about, though.
We listened to the baby's heart beat for a minute and it's at a normal pace - that part was fun.
And that was it! The real exciting news is that our next appt is the big one!!! We get the super-ultrasound and find out if we're going blue or pink!!! Can't wait.

3 comments:

susan said...

you may be the "glowingest" mommy-to-be i have ever seen!

Amber said...

well now I especially am!!!

Cassandra Raney said...

Hey you! I LOVE checking in on your blog to see how things are going... and I so can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl!!! We've got two boys and they are soooo much fun (but we want a little girl to dress up in bows too)!