Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Firstborn

Well it's about time to dedicate some space on this blog to our current only child: our 2yr old beagle, Wrigley. Admittedly, he is spoiled beyond hope, but also loved by all. Wrigley's interests include sleeping in bed, food, cuddling, and play (in that order). We don't allow him to sleep w/ us, but as soon as we're gone, he jumps in bed, burrows into the covers, and will spend the day there. Daniel and I fully agree that God could not have made a better doggy for us. We're excited for him to be a big brother - as he is wonderful with children of every age. I know this comment will possibly induce a gagging reflex in some of my readers (my grandma and boss, in particular): but sometimes it's hard for me to imagine loving our baby more than Wrigley. Now everyone tells me I will, so I believe this to be true - it's just hard to imagine -- please don't judge me.

How could our baby possibly be cuter than this?

all grown up

caught in the act

snuggle time with Daddy

1 comment:

Matt said...

I did not gag. But imagine a family member that has the potential for rational thought -- even better than a dog. Seriously, get excited!