Monday, April 28, 2008

Doulos

One of the biggest parts of our life in ministry is our involvement with Grace's Freshmen Bible Study, DOULOS. This year, there were more than 100 Freshmen who attended on Wednesday nights. Our real involvement, though, is with those who lead the organization. Each week we are priveledged to host Ethan and Kelli (who are the heads of Doulos), Doug, Erin, Jenny, and Brian (who lead the 15 leaders). I know it's quite the hierarchy of leadership, but the point is: IT'S SO FUN AND WE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE GUYS. They really are like family to us, and I wish I could adequately express the joy I have each week as they come to our home to prepare lessons, and have fun together. This is our second year to be in this posistion, and we still love our students from last year who have graduated and left College Station: Jen, Allison, and Courtney. (All the guys have been with us for both years)

These pictures were taken last week at our College Leader Luau!



Jenny, Erin, Me, and Kelli



Doug, Daniel, Brian, and Ethan

2 comments:

estan said...

heck yes!

best post to date.

Shannon said...

I must say that this post warmed my heart, too. :)