Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grow, Carson, Grow!

I don't know if there is an official length of time one remains a newborn, but Daniel and I think that Carson has outgrown that phase. Today he is 7 weeks old, no longer fits into any newborn clothes or diapers, and just seems different. Personally, I'm thrilled. I'll be the first to admit that I don't think I really love the newborn phase. Carson is more interactive, explorative, and energetic these days. It is so fun to just sit and watch him. I also know that these things are all just a taste of what's to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber, I wanted you to know that even though I thought you were the prettiest mommy-to-be, you are the most beautiful new mom...

Beth LoSurdo said...

Every stage just gets more and more fun!!

Melissa said...

I am right there with you on the newborn stage! Looking forward to 7 weeks! Hope you guys are doing well!