Thursday, November 13, 2008

Carson + Addison

Last Saturday we got a very special visit from my friends Beth and Sarah b/f the football game. Us girls and our husbands have all been friends since college. Beth and Joey are in the Austin area and Sarah and Nick up near Dallas - so Dan and I are always extra excited when we get to see them. This weekend Carson and I got to meet Addison, who is Beth's completely lovable 8mo old. Here are the darling pics from the meeting. Thank you, Miss Sarah, for your handiwork behind the camera!


Notice how Addison is holding Carson's hand already :)

3 comments:

Beth LoSurdo said...

Yes, I just thought about that...Addison was a little forward by grabbing his hand. I may have some trouble on my hands! Ha! It was SO fun to see you!!...even though it was just a short amount of time. You are such a great mom to Carson!!

Beth LoSurdo said...

By the way, I am totally copying you and posting this picture on my blog. It is just too cute!!

Ashley said...

Hey, you should add to the milestones...November 19, I proudly earned the title "Sir Poops A Lot" in Macy's dress department