Friday, January 22, 2010

Ug! WHAT IS MY DEAL?

Okay, pals, I don't know why I haven't been much into blogging the past couple of months -- its not that our lives aren't totally entertaining and important and worth writing/reading about. I've just found myself pretty apathetic toward the ol' blogger lately. I've even considered quitting my blog or at least taking a sabbatical of sorts, but today I opened this guy up, read a few posts and remembered how hilarious I am and that I should stop withholding this gift from my readers -- so here's my attempt to get back into the swing of things (yeah, not that much of an effort I realize -- but still...) My goal is to have Christmas recapped by Valentine's Day - and then maybe be fully caught up by March or so -- and then who knows, maybe I'll start blogging about the future!

No comments: