Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Num Num!

Carson's been on solids for a couple of weeks. He's had brown rice mush and bananas -- (the little monkey loves his bananas). For those interested, I'm actually making his baby food. Since I don't nurse him, we spend a fortune on formula, so I'm hoping to recoup some expenses by not purchasing baby food. I don't have the Super Foods book, but just a neat little one my mom picked up at Williams Sonoma -- it's been so fun to make it -- I love knowing exactly what's in his food and where it came from. This week we're moving on to sweet potatoes!





"all done"

3 comments:

Holly Peters said...

Carson looks so big! I can't believe I haven't gotten to meet him yet :-( (note the appropriate usage of the word yet) Hmmmm... must get to TX asap!

stephanie said...

He is so so cute! I cannot wait to meet him!
P.s. Yes, I DO check y'alls blog every week :) Have to keep myself updated

Ashley said...

Haha, he's precious! And he looks like he's taking after Grandpa Jimmy in that last one.