Thursday, July 24, 2008

Confessions of a Pregnant Drama Queen

I know it's been a while since I've made an entry, but the truth is that there aren't a whole lot of things exciting me about pregnancy right now: between my feet nearly doubling in size by the day's end and the ground shaking when I walk.

Luckily I have a faithful entourage who has helped keep me from crying or severely disliking myself during this phase. This includes
- my husband who is on full-time "keep Amber happy" watch
- and the sweet ladies I work with who somehow see my belly and the rest of my figure which I think is trying to grow at the same rate as cute.
Without these comrades, I don't think I would make it out of the house in the mornings.

Nevertheless, I feel this video PERFECTLY (and more important, HUMOROUSLY) describes the way I perceive myself:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a funny clip. I think you are cute too!

Ashley said...

I love you, sissy!

Beth LoSurdo said...

HILARIOUS!!!

M Roberts said...

thanks for satisfying my curiosity on how things are going. that was hilarious! i love you and miss you!!! lifting you up and the family up!

Anonymous said...

i say this because I believe it, you are one of the prettiest pregnant ladies I have ever seen! ( i couldn't get the clip to load..:( )

Holly Peters said...

Amber, you are so funny! I am glad you still have your sense of humor. I can't wait to see you in person this weekend!